You've been sent on standby....again. Another hour by the roadside or the grey portakabin with the three channel TV. What are you going to do? You could be developing your portfolio, (careful the dust doesn't set off your allergies) with 'Standby CPD'.
Standby CPD is just what you need!
- Quick - Each issue will take you around 30 minutes to complete
- Certificated - Complete the assessment at the end of each issue and get a pretty piece of paper in return
- Case-study approach - See the relevance to your daily practice
- Evidence-based - Keeping you up-to-date with the latest research
- More playtime - You'd much rather do your CPD while at work and being paid, right?
- Peer written and reviewed - Written by a paramedic, reviewed by paramedics.
- Pick it up / put it down - In booklet format, easy to fit in around your emergency calls.
- Affordable - Yearly subscription starts at £40* (or £6 an issue)
- Easy to pay - by Direct Debit or credit / debit card
Each month you will receive an issue exploring a relevant clinical subject. Once completed, this can be added to your portfolio to better prepare you for yearly PDR's and HCPC audits.
If you have signed up to the free CPD Portfolio Builder, you can automatically create a portfolio entry, complete with your Standby CPD certificate. The entry also provides advice about how you can meet the HCPC requirements for CPD.