You've been sent on standby....again. Another hour by the roadside or the grey portakabin with the three channel TV. What are you going to do? You could be developing your portfolio, (careful the dust doesn't set off your allergies) with 'Standby CPD'.
Standby CPD is just what you need!
- Quick - Each issue will take you around 30 minutes to complete
- Certificated - Complete the assessment at the end of each issue and get a pretty piece of paper in return
- Case-study approach - See the relevance to your daily practice
- Evidence-based - Keeping you up-to-date with the latest research
- More playtime - You'd much rather do your CPD while at work and being paid, right?
- Peer written and reviewed - Written by a paramedic, reviewed by paramedics.
- Pick it up / put it down - In booklet format, easy to fit in around your emergency calls.
- Affordable - Yearly subscription starts at £40* (or £6 an issue)
- Easy to pay - by Direct Debit or credit / debit card
Each month you will receive an issue exploring a relevant clinical subject. Once completed, this can be added to your portfolio to better prepare you for yearly PDR's and HCPC audits.
If you have signed up to the free CPD Portfolio Builder, you can automatically create a portfolio entry, complete with your Standby CPD certificate. The entry also provides advice about how you can meet the HCPC requirements for CPD.
Would you like to get published?
Class Publishing is looking for submissions to Standby CPD. Are you interested in writing? You can submit on any topic relevant to ambulance practice that you like. Your submission could include a scenario likely to be encountered by ambulance clinicians in practice, brief coverage of anatomy, physiology or pharmacology or reference to the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
To submit an idea for publication or if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact: